Étendez-vous vers de nouveaux marchés
Nous aidons chaque hôtel à développer ses activités sur les marchés qu’il souhaite acquérir. Segments mélangés et assortis pour cibler les bons clients pour votre hôtel.
Having an experienced sales team promoting both nationally and abroad gives partner hotels a better reach to attract new customers. Our sales team have considerable experience in generating business from the UK, BeNeLux, France and Germany for independent hotels in Europe and beyond.
Through a close collaboration with regional and national tourism entities directing regional strategy, RegiÔtels adapts the partner hotel strategies to be more efficient and in line with the larger marketing resources of state players ensuring a more efficient, targeted and productive result.
RegiÔtels attends tradeshows on behalf of partner hotels and ensures that the hotels are known to industry experts including Tour Operators, Business Consortia, and group bookers. The sales team also coordinate the flash sales for maximum effect and return.
Through a constant communication with the hotelier, RegiÔtels can deliver assistance in managing all the important relationships and time sensitive administration in securing contracted bookings and groups business while following up to maximize chances of repeat business in the future.
How does Sales & Marketing work?
- Creation and implementation of Sales & Marketing Action Plan
- Sales calls, creation, set up and negotiation of contracts (Leisure & Groups, other assistant Corporate, …)
- Searching for new Partners/new business opportunities (mainly Leisure and Leisure Groups)
- B2B Emailings on Regiotels Database (Leisure Tour Companies, Leisure Groups Bookers and Meeting Planners)
- Provide the hotel with a greater diversity of channels in order to reduce dependency on OTAs
- Open new markets for the hotel